Describe your travelling experience

Zadania i ćwiczenia dla dorosłych kursantów

Describe your travelling experience

Postprzez dragon » 15 kwi 2016, o 14:36

My travelling experience is not that impressive like I would like it to be. I haven't yet had a chance to be in all the places from my bucket list but I still have some time left and I am full of hope that my dreams about travelling will come true one day.

I've been to several countries but I always try to go for a trip in Poland and discover a new place. Nowadays my experience in travelling differs from those when I was young. Now touring is more comfortable, is easier to find information or the cheapest accomodation. And knowing english, even on the lowest level is a huge advantage and convinience. Although not in every place, for instance, in Greece it was impossible to find someone who speaks english. Oddly enough, it was a typical turist place where locals could at least try to speak basic english.
A big shock were for me the first few hours in Italy. The humidity was killing me, I had difficulties in breathing and throughout my all visit I had to deal with damp clothes. Fortunately, the view and fantastic food made it up for me.
During my stay in England I was travelling a little with friends and I was very impressed with great organisation. It was easy to find any inforation, the bus and train service was and sure still is well-developed and people were willing to help. The food was horrible but despite of that it was one of the best places I've ever been.
Although Slovakia has been a place where I love to go back often, because of the great nature, endless forests and mountains.

All in all, I hope this is only the begginig of very adventurous life and I will become the next Beata Pawlikowska.
So, Big World - watch out! I'm coming!!
dragon

Re: Describe your travelling experience

Postprzez Admin » 18 kwi 2016, o 09:45

I didn't had a chance to be in all the places from my bucket list yet, but I still have some time left and I am full of hope that my dreams about travelling will come true one day
A big shock for me were the first few hours in Italy lub First few hours in Italy were a big shock to me.
difficulties with breathing
information
but despite that
I've ever been to.
I often love to go back
beginning
Praca zawiera kilka błędów, ale jest całkiem żadnie napisana i ciekawa.
Admin
Administrator

Powrót do Dorośli kursanci