Application letter

Zadania i ćwiczenia dla licalistów

Application letter

Postprzez Adrianna01 » 17 lip 2016, o 14:09

Dear Sir / Madame,
I am writing in response to your advertisment for a receptionist in the Marchal Hotel, which I found in the New World Magazine.

I graduated from the Secondary School of Hotel Administration in Szczecin. In 2014 I took part in special induction training in Warsaw. In 2015 I was offered a chance to work in the Gryf Hotel, where there was an opportunity for me to gain more experience in booking hotel`s rooms for guests, hosting visitors and communicating with them. Moreover, I speak Russian, English and German fluently. I am loyal, honest and punctual person. In addition, I am a outgoin and well organized. This makes me a suitable person to work as a receptionist.

I am particularly interested in the position you offer as I know my previous experience and educational background would be valuable in this area. My long term career goal is to continue learn and grow my skils and abilities to benefit my employer, who I am working for.

I am enclosing the names of two referees from Szczecin, whom you can contact for further information. Please, let me know if there are any other details you need. I shall be available for an interview at any time and shall be pleased to answered any questions you might have.
I look forward to hearing from you.

Your faithfully,

Re: Application letter

Postprzez Admin » 18 lip 2016, o 11:09

advertisment about job offer for a position of a receptionist .....
is to continue to learn
and I shall be pleased to answer any questions you might have.
jest kilka drobnych błędów, ale list jest naprawdę zrozumiały i dobry :)

Powrót do Licealiści