Wady i zalety pracy sezonowej.

Zadania i ćwiczenia dla gimnazjalistów

Wady i zalety pracy sezonowej.

Postprzez Asia01 » 27 sty 2011, o 18:54

A season job has pros and cons. People sometimes look for season job abroad or teenagers want to raise money to buy something they want.

The season job has many advantages.
First of all, when we find a job abroad, we can earn more money In a shorter time than in Poland.
Moreover, we can learn another language and stay In this country to find a regular job.
The season job is good for teenagers. They can find a job, such as, for 2 months. They look for a job, because they can work as long as they want and they go to school, so they can’t have the regular job.

The season job has also cons.
Firstly, when we work abroad, at the beggining we don’t know that language (such as, French, German, Dutch, Belgian, etc. ) and when we have a problem, we can’t make oneself understod.
What is more, when we work, auch as, on a field, the weather can change and at this time we won’t be able to work, so we won’t can get regular job In this firm.

The season job has advantages and disadvantages. Thanks to it, we can earn money even in short time. In my opinion, season job is worse than the regular job, but it is good for young people, who are to young to get the regular job.
Asia01

Re: Wady i zalety pracy sezonowej.

Postprzez Teacher01 » 27 sty 2011, o 20:49

Zaliczone, o elementach, kóre warto poprawić porozmawiamy indywidualnie

Szkoła Językowa Opole

Pozdrawiam
Teacher01

Postprzez Asia01 » 28 sty 2011, o 15:17

When prople don't want to find a regular job, they try to fins a seasonal one. They don't have to work all day long- they can do it, for example after school or after a regular work, if they want to earn more money. A seasonal job sometimes is good and easy, but it can be also hard and unpleasant.

Let's discuss about pluses .
First of all, when we find a job abroad, we can earn more money In a shorter time than in Poland.
Moreover, we can learn another language and longer in this country to find a regular job.
The season job is good for teenagers. They can find a job, for example for 2 months. They look for this job, because they can work as long as they want and they go to school, so they can’t have the regular one.

This type of job has also some drawbacks.
Firstly, when we work abroad, we don’t always know that language (such as, French, German, Dutch, Belgian, etc. ) and when we have a problem, we can’t understand anybody.
What is more, when we work, for instance, on a field, the conditions aren't good, so we won't be able to work and we won't earn money.

Looking at all arguments, the season job has advantages and disadvantages. Thanks to it, we can earn money even in a short time. However, in my opinion, this type of job is not good for everybody, but it is good for young people, who are to young to get the regular job.
Asia01

Postprzez Teacher01 » 28 sty 2011, o 19:57

Materiał omówiony indywidualnie, temat zamknięty.

Szkoła Językowa Opole

Pozdrawiam
Teacher01

Powrót do Gimnazjalisci